Michele Black - December 2021 prayer requests
Submitted by Daphne Bate for Michele Black on 2 December, 2021
Michele included these prayer requests in her December 2021 Newsletter
We would love you to pray for:-
• Our Visitor Visa to be approved as well as a travel exemption.
• That Rwanda will not become a banned country for Australia’s borders.
• One day with a Visa Flora will step onto Australian soil and be reunited with her Grandparents.
• For Flora’s sweet little heart - as she processes the ups and downs of this roller coaster ride.
• For wisdom for me to know what to tell her and what to shield her from, to know when to sell up our life and when to wait.
• For me to keep my head in the game - especially at work when there is so much going on outside of work through papers and documents.
• More paperwork from Rwanda to be complete.
We give thanks for:-
• Flora’s beautiful school teacher who supports her through her toughest of days in living out all this uncertainty.
• Flora’s little group of friends we have been making some precious memories with together.
• My Boss and Director of the School are sooooo understanding and accommodating through all my ‘ we are leaving - oh no we are staying’ moments and are here to support both Flora and I.
• A network of friends and faithful supporters both here, in Australia, as well as other places around the globe.
• Good relations with my Rwandan lawyer, my immigration lawyer in Sydney, as well as the Department of Community and Justice in Sydney.
• Patience and Perspective.