Final numbers depend upon how people can be grouped with 1.5mtr spaces between groups. Book now so the seating plan can be drawn up.
The 2sqm density rule will apply to this Sunday's service. Our total capacity is 99.
This Sunday's Garratt Street will include the second sermon of the series "'tis the Season". The sermon will be published after some post production work and will be available through the App, Website or YouTube.
No longer mandatory. However please be aware of the Recommendations of ACT Health with follow:
• The community is also strongly encouraged to continue to wear face masks during the following circumstances: o Anytime a person has symptoms of COVID-19.
- When in a public indoor setting and or in areas where physical distancing from people not known to you may not be possible (for example, customers in retail, business, hospitality and education settings).
- When in public indoor gatherings (for example in places of worship, at funerals, weddings or at a theatre). o When in indoor places for personal services (for example at the hairdresser and in a nail salon).
- It is also strongly recommended that business and government service providers consider implementing their own policies around mask wearing for entry into their premises, particularly where there is extensive interaction with the public (eg government service centres).
- Examples are:
- Mandatory for the lift as there is no ventilation in the lift.
- Advisable when entering and when not seated if you are not able to socially distance.
SINGING The restriction Congregational singing should be minimised.is no longer in force.
Continue to wear your mask if you choose.
- maintain good hand hygiene
- keep your distance - physical distance from people outside of your household - at least 1.5 metres, and
- stay home if unwell
- check in everywhere you go with the Check In CBR app.
- monitor travel advice
How we need to apply this and other directions for Places of Worship
PHYSICAL DISTANCING Groupings of people who regularly associate with 1.5mtr between groups. No hugging, kissing and handshaking
NO FOOD SERVICE Our kitchens remain closed to avoid spreading the virus through touching surfaces and shared food platters and utensils and congregating in clusters.
Click on RSVP below to book to come to church.
Open the attached PDF for detailed instructions on how to book.
If you have trouble with the booking in the App or the Website or the Event has been closed - send an message to the church mailbox.
For last minute bookings or cancellations, send text message to 0422 261 672.